If you are in love with the wildlife beasts, then there is no escapade of India’s wildlife sanctuaries. Among them, Jim Corbett Park will give you enormous pleasure to seize the movement of the beast, especially the Royal Bengal Tigers, in your camera. The insight the panoramic beauty of nature in this park, situated in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand. “Online Jim Corbett Safari Booking Here”.
Photographers find this place the best canvas due to its diversified flora and fauna, tempting the shutterbugs to capture the beast that occasionally gives that unique pose to the photographers. Many photographers have taken it as their profession, come here to take the best pictures, and sell them at a reasonable price. Obtain a ticket for Jim Corbett Safari Booking as the safaris also give ethereal views of the park’s wild animals.
Few Tips to Capture the Candid Picture in the Park
It is essential to know the behavior of animals prowling in the park in their natural habitat. To pour full of life into the pictures, few valuable tips will genuinely help you with wildlife photography in the Jim Corbett National Park.
- As we know, the park is subdivided into five buffer zones; a study of the subject is a must needed before entering the park.
- Early morning is the best time to capture the wild beast’s pictures, as they wake up earlier than humans.
- To capture the bird species, Sitabani forest is the best to get the sight of different birdlife in the park.
- To place a correct ambiance, dusk and dawn can give you a quality picture with the wildlife posing for your clicks.
- To attain a mythical touch, a black and white picture of the animals is apt for your subject.
- For professional photographers, use high-end equipment for photography instead of using flash on your camera.
- Bijrani zone is the most preferred zone to capture the majestic tigers’ movements in Jim Corbett Park.
Best Time for Photography in the Jim Corbett Park
The park is full of energy and lively from every nook and cranny, but if you have come just for photography, the Dhikala zone will be the best to sight various wildlife. Bijrani and Dhikal are the territories of tigers, where you can spot them with their pride. The place undoubtedly will provide the playfulness of the little cubs of the tigers between April to June. Don’t miss out on the Ramganga reservoir, which glimpses of the famous Mahseer fishes and reptiles. From December to March, the best time to capture different migratory birds of this park. Jim Corbett Packages are the best options to visit the park throughout the year.
Thus, when we see a tiger running to catch his prey in a photograph, we applaud the photographer who has clicked such a lovely picture. Capturing the big cats in different poses is not an easy task. A photographer sometimes waits for a day to click that right picture of the animals and holds a great value. We should appreciate their job and enthusiasm for photography.