In case if you are postponing or cancelling your tour/travel due to any unavoidable reasons, you must intimate us in writing. Please make it sure that cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive your mail in writing. Following cancellation policy would be applicable
Note:- The cancellation date will be counted from the next day when we receive the cancellation request on mail after office hour. Also the tour start date will not be counted.
- 30 days prior to arrival - 10% of the tour cost.
- 15 days to 29 days prior to arrival - 30% of the tour cost. (excluding Jeep,Canter,Elephant Safari Cost)
- 07 days to 14 days prior to arrival - 40 % of the tour cost. (excluding Jeep,Canter,Elephant Safari Cost)
- 02 days to 06 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour cost. (excluding Jeep,Canter,Elephant Safari Cost)
- Less than 48 hours or no show - NO REFUND.
- Customers have to wait minimum 24hr for booking confirmation and vouchers, Booking Vouchers will be sent to you by email or by WhatsApp or by SMS or by Hard Copy.
- Jeep,Canter,Elephant Safari amount are non refundable.
- In case of 3 persons, 1 room with 1 extra mattress will be provided.
- Any changes in Govt. taxes, hotel charges, safari charges etc will be informed by mail or phone before traveling date.
- Any booking for day visit to CTR during rainy season (1st June to 14th Nov.) is provisional and can be cancelled at a short notice depending on the weather condition, to ensure visitor's safety. Hence all such bookings during this period are done at visitor's risk and no refund can be claimed if it is cancelled due to bad weather conditions. .
- Dhikala/Bijrani/Jhirna/Dhela Lodge : If you will book any Forest Lodge booking there is no refund.
- Important Note : In case your safari is not booked due to reasons like technical error or non-availability of seat, we will refund the whole amount in your given bank account. The same would be communicated accordingly.
- In case of peak season - weekends or weekdays (Holi, Diwali, X'Mas & New Year) hotel/Forest Lodges bookings separate cancellation policy is applicable (which would be advised as and when required).
- Our Liabilities and Limitations : Please note that after you finalize the tour/service cost and in case if there are any hikes in permit fees of safaris/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges decided by the Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
- Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- In case of dispute, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.